Are you a woman trapped in a man’s body? Are you tired of feeling like an outcast? You are not alone. There are countless people around the world who feel just like you. You don’t have to feel uncomfortable with your body or your gender any longer.
People suffering from the condition of gender dysphoria or gender identity disorder often feel like a prisoner in their own bodies. If this is how you feel, and are interested in undergoing surgery to remedy your problem, vaginoplasty can work for male to female gender reassignment.
What is Male to Female Sex Reassignment Surgery or Gender Reassignment?
- a cosmetic procedure for transforming males to females both mentally and physically
- a surgical reconstruction of genital organs
- removing of the penis and testes
- construction of a vagina (which can be done through vaginoplasty)
Are there risks involved?
- many years ago, such sex reassignment procedures posed serious risks
- nowadays success rates are much higher and health risks much lower
- it is important that you seek out a surgeon with plenty of experience with this procedure
- be sure to speak to your surgeon for details on any health risks you may encounter
To learn more, read the full article HERE.
If you are a man who have always feels trapped in your own body, it is possible to undergo male to female sex reassignment surgery. It can be the key that unlocks your new life.
For more information, or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Usha Rajagopal, contact the San Francisco Plastic Surgery and Laser Center. With more than 20 years of experience, an artistic eye, and a women’s touch, we’ve helped countless patients to look as beautiful on the outside, as they feel on the inside.